Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Monday, August 20, 2012

English Vocabulary

While looking to find interesting sites/application on Google Chrome's web store I've found this very useful site, called English Vocabulary where pupils can practice new vocabulary by writing it and listening.


First they need to add the new vocabulary and translation. Once they add a word, the system looks for a picture for you to choose and it also adds a voice to it (it will say the word).

Then they start practicing their new vocabulary. A great tool for dictation or getting ready for a test!

1 comment:

  1. My dear Roneet, I think this is a great website for learning new words and spelling. I tried it out and enjoyed learning with it. I'm sure students will benefit from it. Keep those wonderful ideas coming. All the best. Have a lovely new year.
    Liron Pearlmutter

    ReplyDelete