Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Don't Panic Mom!! I have got LICE!!



Yesterday when I went to pick up my daughter from day-care, I was told my beautiful, most amazing child has lice!!! OH MY GOD!!!
I was shocked at first, only wanted to scream H-E-L-P!!! 
The worst has happened!
We got home; I grabbed my purse, put He-Lee in her bike and ran to the nearest drug-store… I asked the pharmacist for the strongest stuff he has. We got home 5 minutes later (God Bless! I live right in the shopping center!!) and He-Lee along with myself were drowning with Hedrin Once (on the package it says the lice are gone in 15 minutes)….
It took a long time to use the Nit Free terminator comb (HARD WORK) and I only saw one big black louse, but many small ones or maybe there were nits … I have no clue.
Now, combing my own hair was a tragedy! Lucky He-Lee she has thin hair not like her mom, who deals with a thick, black, curly hair!!! That really was a mess!
I have no idea if I got them all out! This morning I saw He-Lee itching, but only once – so I am not sure. When she comes home later on I will comb her hair once more to be sure we got rid of the infestation!

Cartoon Clipart    Cartoon Clipart    Cartoon Clipart


2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Don't worry, it's something normal among children who go to play houses. I can remember when my daughter got lice when she was very young. I think that using vineger; a table spoon of white vineger added to a litre of water would help you a lot in cleaning and making hair soft and shiny. Try it after washing her hair with the shampoo you bought. I use vineger once a week even for me as a teacher:):) VERY EFFECTIVE!!!
    BTW your blog looks very nice..I will try to read it carefully and then discuss things with you to share our experiences.

    Suha Khader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much !!! I will try the vinegar thing.... :)

    ReplyDelete