Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Losing Weight

4 months ago, I've decided it's time to do something about my weight.
                  
I have gained more than 20 kilos over the last 4 years. While being pregnant I've gained 25 kilos but after giving birth, I managed to lose only 10. I was left with 15 extra kilos.
Now, it wasn't the first time I thought I should lose the weight, but I felt I was too weak to do so.
I had so many excuses!!! "I don't mind the weight" I kept telling my friends and myself, but honestly - deep inside I was desperate to returned to what I used to be... 57 kilos!
Something happened and I don't know exactly what it was. But one day I woke up determined to start exercising and dieting.
I looked for a private trainer and I found one thanks to one of my friends (thanks Hila)!!! 
Anyhow... I started taking sports lessons! First time in my life - and it wasn't easy! It still isn't!!
Twice a week I went to the studio where I had to walk/run/jog on the stepper for 30 minutes and do all kinds of exercises (no jumping at all!! which was brilliant!)
Well - that was so hard!!! I can't forget the first time I stepped on it! I wanted to get off after only 5 minutes!
Really it was hard stepping...  The second time was hard and also the third time! 
I remember telling my younger brother about the stepper and he told me I shouldn't give up and that he experienced it and it takes time to get used to it... I didn't believe it but I didn't give up.
My trainer, Galit set up a menu for me (as she says it is not DIET it is  HEALTHY life-style). No more cakes, cookies, ice-cream, pastries, dough, etc... I have started to eat whole wheat bread and a lot of vegetables (which I always liked so it wasn't hard for me to start with). I must say the new menu wasn't so bad! Leaving all the goodies wasn't even hard as I thought!
During the last 4 months I had eaten only ONE piece of chocolate cake at my daughter's End of the Year party.
Today I have my own stepper and I can easily stay on it for an hour or more!!! Yes! No problems at all!!!
That's the one I use. Air Climber Stepper. So cheap also!  
 I call it "My New Boyfriend".
Don't get me wrong, it has been ONLY 4 months! I didn't stop and I am not thinking of it. I go on with the menu, although I let myself eat more than at the beginning. 
I go to aerobic lessons once or twice a week plus I do the stepper 3 times a week for an hour to burn fat.
With Galit, the personal trainer I work on the stomach and hands for waist and arm reduction. 
You probably want to see how I looked and how I look now right??? 
So, here it comes.....
                             
I started the process with 72 kilos! Now I weigh 59.5 kilos!!! 

Look, the all purpose of this post is to let you know:
If I did it - everyone can!!! 
It is only a matter of setting limits, determination and will!

No comments:

Post a Comment