Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Characters....

Finally I got to sit and draw .... No, I am not good at it! 
I can really say I suck at drawing! I am the worst artist ever! I can't even draw a house, for real!!
Good for me, I have got Illustrator on my computer which is a great help :)
I am thinking of buying a digital ink pad or something... But the Illustrator at least corrects my crooked lines...
anyway  enough talking about that....
I sat and drew... I wanted something for my site and I wanted it to be about going back to school.... So I have the teacher (isn't she cute???)

and then I changed her....
Then I created this mom and daughter ...

This one is for my friend Orly's site
and the last one is empty for you to write whatever you want inside :) 
This is a brand new one... I still don't know if I like it or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment