Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Monday, September 3, 2012

Angels in Bar-Lev Updates

OK, so I have got my boxes ready!!!!
(if you read my post on the behavior design I came up with this is a follow up. If you yet to read it, please read it first so you know what I am talking about :)

I collected 6 boxes (body lotion, Qtips etc) one for each class I teach, and I covered them with the Angels in Bar Lev logo I've made:
 
That's how they look like after sticking the logo on them:
After having them ready, I have printed out all the pupils' names and cut them to stripes.
I folded each name-stripe and put them all in the box:
  
Every last meeting I have with the class (end of week) I take out one name. If the pupil behaved well during the whole week I hang  his name on the Angels in Bar-Lev Wall of Fame! (which is NOT ready.... too much work.... not enough time....)
To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment