Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Year's Resolutions :)

As the Jewish New Year is right across the corner, I have decided to write my 20 New Year's Resolutions.
Happy New Year to all of my friends and family –Where ever you are.... :)

1) Keep on with the Healthy Life Style, I've recently discovered... (keep exercising and eating right)
2) Don't work hard.
3) Get some rest.
4) Success (with my M.A studies)
5) Spend more time with my family.
6) Travel - enjoy the beautiful sites my country has to offer.
7) Relax (This is going to be hard to accomplish)
8) Help others (weather a student of mine, a friend or a family member)
9) To visit my parents more often.
10) Let my love ones how much I love them over and over again :)
11) Finally buy a new computer (I want a Sony or Apply)
12) Buy an apartment!!!! (Stop leasing :( )
13) Learn something new.
14) Read!! (It has been to long since I read a book!)
15) Save more money.
16) Be less Stressed.
17) Visit my best Uncle (Uncle Max) in the States.
18) Make some new friends.
19) Get some quality time with my husband.
20) Get new furniture.

1 comment:

  1. I make resolutions every season and have also just posted my fall resolutions,wish you and me good luck in implementing them:)

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete