Thanks for stopping by.. Don't forget to follow.. Grab my button..

Friday, August 24, 2012

Angels in Bar-Lev

Bar Lev is the school where I have been teaching for the past 8 years and surely I had many behavior problems to deal with during the years.
I found an idea on Pinterest that I adopted and made some changes into it.
That is the picture I've found:




And my idea is to make it into a 'behavior design' kind of a thing... So I made this big poster


to hang on the wall in my English classroom (I will take a picture when it is printed). I took an empty
children shoe box and made the poster into a sticker (a small one of course) and glued it to the box.
In the box I have the names of all the pupils in class (I teach 6 classes and I haven't figured out how I should do it yet.....Should I have 6 boxes?) and every 2 weeks (or week or month?) I take  a name out of the box. If the kid behaved well during this period of time (week, 2 weeks etc) he gets to have his name hung on the wall of fame which is the Angels in Bar Lev wall in the English Classroom.
This goes along with my Our Stars poster:

Anyway - don't know yet what I will do... But most likely I am going to use the Angels in Bar Lev corner to deal with behavior issues.
What do you think?
Waiting to read your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Really like your English Blog. Thanks so much fos sharing and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning!!! I'm going to combine those two ideas into one... I just need to think how :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limor, in a few weeks I will take picturs of the Angels Corner and the boxes I made, so you'll have a clue on how it looks like. Thanks for your comment and please join my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete